Thursday, January 9, 2014

Illumination at Yomiuri Land (よみうりランド)

Watch my Vlog about this day (along with my trip to Shizuoka)!! Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!


I went to a theme park called Yomiuri Land and Tokyo Tower with my friend Natsuki after I got back from Shizuoka. Our main goal was to watch the illuminations going on everywhere around the city and the theme park had one too. With the night pass, you can ride on any rides you wish and look at the illuminations when it gets dark.










We rode the Ferris Wheel in the park and the view was breathtaking once on top. It costs 600 yen but it was definitely worth it!





Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower from the Ferris Wheel






It was so pretty I got really excited. A lot of couples were there since it has an area designated to couples. In the area, all the lights were pink and blue, with a "lake" in the middle of the place and hearts floating on the water. The second part of the area had white lights, giving out a feeling of being in the middle of piles of snow. It has a giant water fountain with water shows on certain times.






 The locks were meant to seal the lovely sweet relationship between the lovers.

In our case, it  sealed our friendship!




After leaving the park, we went to Tokyo Tower to see the night view of the city. It was amazing! Everybody tend to go to the newly built Sky Tree nowadays but I prefer Tokyo Tower for some reason. We could see Odaiba with its wonderfully colourful lights shining in the dark. 






Rainbow bridge and Odaiba


A road in the same shape as Tokyo Tower, right in front of it.



So my trip to Japan is almost over and I'm going to post my last blogpost about my Japan exchange trip soon. I'm really depressed right now actually :(

If you want to contact me for anything please comment here or
Youtube: Manou Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment