Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Blog has been nominated!! (Closed)

Voting is finished and I was ranked 21 in the Top 100 International Exchange & Experience Blogs 2014 thanks to everybody who voted for me! Thank you so much!! :D
If you guys want to check out more awesome blogs, click the button down below!
IX14 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2014





Little update:
I just started second semester in Canada so it has been a busy time for me! I will get as much blogposts about Japan as I can upload recently and hopefully this blog doesn't die... Haha ^_^"






My blog has been nominated for "The Top 100 International Exchange & Experience Blogs 2014"!!
If you liked my blog and the stuff I write, please vote for me by clicking on this button down here:


Vote your favorite IX13 blog
The blogs nominated will be lined in alphabetical order and my blog is "Minnie's Everyday" which is in the "M" section. Thank you for voting!!



If you want to contact me for anything please comment here or
Youtube: Manou Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment